Collectively, we form a partnership with patients and provide personalized orthodontic care of the highest quality in a caring, friendly, and enjoyable environment. We are professional, ethical, and maintain a positive attitude. Our clinical objective includes continuing education and application of the advances in orthodontics and other technologies to consistently deliver state of the art orthodontic treatment.
We have developed a team of highly qualified individuals with long-term dedication to our success and who deliver superior customer service.
We not only serve our patients but also support our community at large by giving our time, knowledge, and sponsorship. Follow us on Facebook for the latest updates on what we're up to!
Dr. Kurth brings many years of diversified clinical experience in orthodontics to the practice and has worked with several leaders in orthodontics, such as Drs. Vince Kokich and David Turpin.
Dr. Kurth earned her degrees from two of the best dental schools in the country:
- Specialty training in Orthodontics: University of Washington, Seattle, WA
- Dental Degree: University of Michigan School of Dentistry, Ann Arbor, MI
Dr. Kurth has been nationally recognized for her achievements:
- Board-Certified Orthodontist: Less than 50% of orthodontist are ABO Certified
- American Board of Orthodontics- Achieved the highest score in the nationwide examination for board certification
- American Journal of Orthodontics- Authored the most outstanding clinical article of the year 2002